Sunday, October 7, 2007

Windy Wellington


We arrived in Wellington on the 29th at 11:30 at night. Brought three bottles of alcohol from the duty free shop….cheap!!! We went and hired a car from Europcar… once again they upgraded us!!!!! From a small Hyundai Getz to a Mitsubishi Lancer 06 model….

Decided instead of paying for a full night’s accommodation we would go out. Well this lasted till about 2am when me feeling very ill from a cold wanted to go sleep in the car. So we parked the car by the water front with about 8 other cars and went to sleep for the night….cheap!!! We woke up with the wind rushing around the car at about 9am.

Decided it was time to actually organise something we went and got a phone card and went to try to call home….the man screwed me over, selling me a card that couldn’t call oz even after I asked for one that could. We went to an info place and found out if on Wellington. We booked a place to stay for night and went there at about noon and slept for a few hours. Got up and I insisted to Toni that I didn’t want to stay in Wellington, it was raining and windy.

No comments: